2 Viewfield Drive, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, G64 2AQ
- Traditional sandstone semi-detached villa
- Commanding corner plot in a sought after Bishopbriggs address
- Mature front, side and back gardens
- Recently upgraded throughout to a high standard
- Beautifully kept period detail – cornicework, doors and architraves
- Three double bedrooms and nursery bedroom/home office
- Two spacious public rooms
- Stunning contemporary kitchen with premium integrated appliances
- Bathroom and under-stair cloaks/w.c
- Alarmed single garage fitted for power and light
Benefitting from a comprehensive programme of internal refurbishment and upgrading, this traditional four bedroomed stone built semi-villa seamlessly marries period charm and opulence with a fine selection of contemporary fixtures, fittings and appliances – a combination sure to appease the most discerning of purchasers.
The accommodation is best summarised as:- Entrance vestibule with storm doors, welcoming reception hallway laid to hardwood flooring with grand staircase and under stair cloakroom w/c, spacious bay windowed lounge with log burning stove and matching slate hearth as focal point, dedicated dining room laid to quality laminate flooring and with attractive dual aspect window formation, contemporary newly fitted kitchen finished in shaker style cabinetry in midnight blue (with contrast brass effect handles) and contrast marble effect worktops – appliances include AEG grill oven, five burner gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. A generously proportioned double bedroom with original wood flooring completes the accommodation of the ground floor.
Upstairs, the upper landing is highlighted by a roof light flooding the landing with natural light. The accommodation here includes a very well-proportioned and luxuriously finished family bathroom which features a smart three-piece suite in white along with walk in shower enclosure complete with centrally heated rainfall shower fitting, two sizeable bay windowed double bedrooms, one with vanity unit and the other with ornamental fireplace, and a further nursery bedroom/home office.
Outside there is a good amount of well-matured garden space to be enjoyed as a result of the corner plot upon which the property is set. Areas of lawn and stone paving ensure plenty of room for child’s play and al-fresco dining alike whilst a well-stocked side garden provides room for bin storage and is where the garage is located.
The property is located minutes from Bishopbriggs town centre and its good selection of amenities, café’s and bars. Staying within the North of Glasgow, nearby is the excellent Cawder Golf Club. Shops are not far away, including the excellent Strathkelvin Retail Park (Marks& Spencer’s food hall & Boots, amongst others). There is Asda on Kirkintilloch Road and Morrisons at the Town Centre, where you will also find Bishopbriggs Train Station – a 6-minute ride into Glasgow Queen Street Station as well as easy access to the east (Linlithgow, Edinburgh etc). Good quality primary and secondary schooling is to be found nearby with the property located within the desirable Bishopbriggs Academy catchment. Additionally, the location of this property is well-suited for quick car access into both Glasgow City Centre as well as Glasgow’s buzzing West End.
Sat Nav Ref: G64 2AQ
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Kirkintilloch,
4 Townhead, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow, G66 1NL
Telephone 0141 739 8777
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Kirkintilloch, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.