32 Kilmardinny Gate, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 3ND
· Main Door Flat with garden.
· Three Bedrooms. Or two bedrooms and Dining Room.
· Two Shower Rooms, one is en-suite.
· Gas central heating, double glazed, garage.
· Great location.
· Perfect for downsizers.
The properties at Kilmardinny Gate, built by Gartconnell Homes are very highly regarded. The small, cul-de-sac, development has a fantastically convenient location on the corner of Manse Road and Kilmardinny Avenue, providing easy access to both Bearsden Cross and the amenities/shops to be found at Hillfoot.
Here is a three bedroomed, ground floor flat with its own main door entranceway and, most appealingly, its own private garden (south facing). It is situated within a standalone building of only two flats (the ground floor flat and one upper flat). In front of the property there is an off-street drive/parking area for two cars, belonging to No. 32, and the flat has its own single garage, located in an adjacent garage block (power and light installed).
The architect has clearly thought carefully about the design of these homes, and their likely target market, and has provided well-proportioned rooms and good storage. This flat, with its landscaped, and enclosed, garden with direct access from the lounge (via patio doors) is a particularly good one. It has three bedrooms; our client uses bedroom 3 as a study – the rooms therefore being very flexible in this regard depending on individual needs.
The property is very well maintained and has a good specification, the kitchen and ‘house’ shower room were replaced about fifteen years ago and the smart en-suite, to the master bedroom, renewed within the last five years. Central heating is mains gas with a Baxi Duo-Tec combination boiler and windows are double glazed (mostly timber. The front door and the patio doors in PVCu).
Main door Entrance Vestibule with coats cupboard; Hall with two store cupboards; spacious Lounge with three windows, patio doors to the garden and a fireplace (electric fire); Kitchen with oak shaker units, charcoal coloured worktops, tiled walls to eye level units, concealed unit lighting and with appliances that include gas hob, oven, microwave, filter cooker hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer; Master Bedroom with triple width fitted wardrobe; fully tiled en-suite Shower Room with an oversized shower enclosure with thermostatic shower; two further Double Bedrooms - bedroom 2 with triple width fitted wardrobe, bedroom 3 (a smaller room), used as a dining doom); fully tiled second Shower Room with a corner shower enclosure and, again, thermostatic shower.
Two parking bays immediately in front of the flat. Block paved front pathway, fringed by hedging, leads to the front door and down the side of the property via a side gate to the rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed and south facing and is bordered by fencing and natural screening. It has two stone slabbed patios and steppingstone pathways, planted shrubs, garden shed (power, light and external security light) and a small, screened area to the back of the shed for garden equipment.
There are well maintained residents’ gardens including a lovely “secret” garden to the west side of the development and a small play area for kids (perfect for grandkids), by the entrance road.
As a flat, this will certainly appeal to those clients downsizing for their retirement/semi-retirement, but it will also appeal to the professional person or couple. Its location really is terrific, the space afforded is excellent and the independence of having your own front door and your own private garden cannot be understated.
SAT NAV REF: G61 3ND
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.