46 Ledi Drive, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 4JL
- Fantastic three bedroomed semi-detached villa
- Set upon a large plot with great potential for extension (warrants/permissions required)
- Enviable location in Bearsden’s Bonnaughton district – close by excellent schools
- Presented to market in great condition
- Three bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom
- Floored and lined attic space
- Great rear garden – incredibly private
- Off street driveway parking and detached garage
- Gas central heating/PVCu double glazing
- Bearsden Academy catchment
A great example of the semi-detached villas constructed post war by John Lawrence, this three-bedroomed property will offer great appeal to families looking to acquire a home in a much loved pocket of Bearsden. With the benefit of a particularly a large plot, the property affords excellent opportunity for any incoming purchaser to extend to both the rear and side, whilst retaining a good proportion of the garden space. Excellent schooling at both primary and secondary level nearby.
Our suite of HD images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Reception hallway with staircase
- Lounge through to formal dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Tiled three-piece family bathroom
- Three bedrooms (two doubles and a single)
- Floored and lined attic room
Bonnaughton is on the north westerly edge of Bearsden and is just over a mile from Bearsden Cross and the excellent shops and amenities to be found there. Bus services operate nearby on Duntocher Road and the nearest railway station can be found at Bearsden Railway Station which is just south of The Cross. Excellent local schooling at both Primary and Secondary levels acts as a big draw for the district.
SAT NAV REF: G61 4JL
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.