24 Falloch Road, Glasgow, Milngavie, G62 7RP
- Beautifully presented two bedroomed villa
- Desirable end of terrace position
- Built post-war by John Lawrence
- Contemporary fixtures, fittings and appliances
- Windows renewed in 2017
- Solid oak doors throughout
- Super rear garden – lawn and decking
- Open, leafy outlook to rear
- Detached garage to rear
- Potential for extension (subject to permissions/warrants)
- Douglas Academy catchment
A truly impressive example of the post-war terraced villas in Milngavie’s enduringly popular Mains Estate (about a mile from the Village), this very comfortable two bedroomed property has been thoughtfully maintained and improved over the years to now offer a home that is perfectly suited to meet the many demands of modern living. With the convenience of modern appointments and stylish decorations throughout, any incoming purchaser will be acquiring a property that is very much ‘ready to go’. The property enjoys a particularly appealing position upon Falloch Road, with a fantastic, level rear garden and elevated position over the established greenspace to the rear contributing to a real sense of space, peace, and privacy. Early inspection is advised.
Regarding the internal accommodation, the subjects are best summarised as:- Entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three piece family bathroom, two double bedrooms.
A variety of mature specimens provide points of interest around the plot, with the nicely landscaped rear garden providing good space equally well suited for child’s play and outdoor furniture – here, areas of lawn, stone paviours, and timber decking combine to great effect. Parking can be found to both the front and rear of the property.
Mains Estate is a very popular residential district of Milngavie, close by Douglas Academy and within the catchment for Clober Primary, which is about half a mile away or so. Milngavie Village Centre is about a mile and a half to the east and here its pedestrianised precinct has an excellent range of independent shops and multiples (Boots, Marks & Spencer’s, Tesco), as well as cafes, restaurants, banks and a Post Office. There are other amenities and facilities, with Milngavie having good leisure offerings, including the superb Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, as well as lovely walks, including the start/finish of The West Highland Way.
SAT NAV REF: G62 7RP
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.