81 Rowan Drive, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 3HH
- Extended three bedroomed semi-detached villa
- Commanding corner position
- Located in Bearsden’s Burnbrae district
- Mosshead Primary and Bearsden Academy catchment
- Detached garage and off-street driveway parking
- PVCu double glazed windows and gas central heating
- Nearby Kilmardinny Loch Nature Reserve.
New to market, this fine example of the highly popular semi-detached villas by John Lawrence provides a super extended footprint and occupies a desirable corner position in Bearsden’s sought after Burnbrae district. Presented to market in fine condition, the property is perfectly suited to growing families looking to establish themselves in a notably leafy area in close proximity to excellent schooling. Early inspection is advised.
In all, the accommodation is best summarised as:- Reception hallway with staircase and under stair storage, lounge open plan to dining area, extended kitchen with dedicated utility area, shower room with walk in enclosure, three bedrooms (two good doubles and a further single/nursery bedroom), three piece family bathroom.
Externally, the property features a variety of areas of hard landscaping – providing a selection of areas to enjoy the best of the day’s sun. A handsome variety of mature shrubs, bushes, plants and hedging offer many points of interest from front to the rear.
The property is within the Burnbrae district, which is, undoubtedly, one of the more popular districts of Bearsden, due to the quality and proximity of its excellent primary school and the nearby Kilmardinny Loch and its surrounding woodland (Craighu Burn). Additionally, just across Milngavie Road, is the local authority Allander Sports Centre with its swimming pool and excellent facilities and, along Milngavie Road, the private Sports Direct Health Club. At the end of Mosshead Road is a terrific children’s playpark and, at the foot of Mosshead Road, the, much loved, general store “Joes”, which provides newspapers, milk and general day-to-day groceries. For more major facilities, there is, in nearby Milngavie, a Waitrose, Tesco and Marks & Spencer’s (food hall) and, in Bearsden itself, a large Asda, another Marks & Spencer’s (food hall) and a broad cross section of independent retailers. Transport services include bus services on nearby Milngavie Road, with nearest railway stations at Hillfoot (Bearsden) or at Milngavie, with additional stations in Bearsden – just south of Bearsden Cross and at Westerton.
SAT NAV REF: G61 3HH
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.