27 Rose Dene Drive, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 3EL
- Hugely impressive four bedroomed Detached House.
- An ‘Elliot Garden Room’ model.
- Located in Robertson Homes Kilmardinny Gait Development.
- Bathroom, two en-suite Shower Rooms, WC.
- Excellent open plan Kitchen/Dining Room/Garden Room.
- High specification immaculately presented.
- Gas central heating, double glazed, integral Garage.
- Landscaped garden. Good outlooks.
The Kilmardinny Gait Development by Robertson Homes is nearing completion, all properties now sold. As such, this is the first opportunity to acquire one of the ‘Elliot Garden Room’ models on the open market. It is particularly attractive in design, the ‘garden room’ open plan to the dining room and a quality kitchen, by Ashley Ann, being a key space and feature of the house. It has four double bedrooms (two with en-suite shower rooms), with the main bedroom having the benefit of a walk-in wardrobe, with window. In addition to the en-suites, there is a family bathroom and a guest WC, all with Laufen sanitaryware, Hansgrohe taps, and all have windows.
Everything is bright and airy with large windows and an orientation that is principally east/west. The position of this house is a good one in that its outlook, both to front and rear, is essentially between other properties. Gives a real sense of space. Central heating is mains gas with a powerful unvented hot water cylinder. Windows and doors are double glazed and contemporary in stye, to match the house design, with an anthracite grey finish to the exterior and white to the interior. It truly is a well-executed and designed family home.
Kilmardinny Gait is off Milngavie Road and is nearby the Allander Leisure Centre, its new multi-million-pound building now under construction. It is very handy for shops and amenities to be found at Hillfoot (includes Hillfoot Railway Station) and for Burnbrae (Waitrose, Aldi, a private Sports Direct Gym) and Milngavie. School catchment is for Bearsden Academy. Note: Our client is open to consider a sale/inclusion of certain items of furniture.
Hall; Lounge; Dining Room; Kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar; Garden Room – a super space with French doors to the landscaped rear garden; Utility Room; Single Garage with connecting door to the Utility Room; WC.
Spacious Hall; main Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite Shower Room (oversized shower enclosure); Bedroom 2 with wardrobe and an en-suite Shower Room (again oversized enclosure); two further double Bedrooms; Bathroom.
SAT NAV REF: G61 3EL (Due to new nature of the address, this may not show on your Satnav).
Off Milngavie Road, the road into the Allander Leisure Centre and the Robertson and CALA Estates, take the first right into the Robertson Development (Rose Dene Drive). Currently there are landscaping works being finished to the end of the drive so take first left on to Barrhill Way, drive to the end and take right on to Rose Dene Road. No. 27 is just around the corner, second house on the right.
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.