51 Garscadden Road, Old Drumchapel, Glasgow, G15 6UH
- Traditional three-bedroomed semi-detached villa
- Set in the midst of popular Old Drumchapel area
- Immaculately finished throughout
- Great rear garden – fully enclosed
- Off street driveway parking and attached garage
- Good cellar space, floored and lined attic
- Gas central heating (system upgraded in 2018) – Worcester Bosch boiler
- PVCu double glazing
- Roof retiled in 2018
Dating originally from the 1930’s and significantly upgraded over the years, this very smartly presented three bedroomed semi-detached villa will perfectly meet the demands of modern living for any growing or established family. One of the best examples of its kind to come to market in recent years and deserving of prompt first-hand inspection.
Initial inspection will show a well laid monobloc driveway which provides off street parking for a number of vehicles, a tidy front lawn bordered by established hedging, and imposing twin entry gates. To the side of the property, further iron gating provides access to the expansive, fully enclosed rear garden – a great space which affords plenty of room for child’s play and al-fresco dining alike.
Internally, the specification is exacting, with highlights including:- Recently installed kitchen/bathroom, modern appliances-fixtures-fittings throughout, oak staircase and matching internal doors, jacuzzi style bath, modern sanitary ware.
Summary of Accommodation
-Entrance hall with staircase
-Spacious family lounge with feature fireplace
-Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of appliances
-Sun room with courtesy door to rear garden
-Three-piece bathroom with Jacuzzi setting and over set Deluge shower
-Three good bedrooms (two doubles and a further single)
-Floored and lined attic accessible via pull down ladder
The property is situated close by Drumchapel railway station with bus stops to be found nearby on Great Western Road. The Great Western Road Retail Park is home to a Sainsbury’s, along with several other retailers and food outlets. Drumchapel shopping centre has a further selection of shops. To the east is Anniesland, and the shops to be found there (M&S, Morrisons), beyond which you’ll find the West End and thence the City Centre.
SAT NAV REF: G15 6UH
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.