74 Allander Road, Milngavie, Glasgow, G62 8PN
· Beautifully presented two bedroomed end of terrace bungalow with a highly convenient position close by Milngavie Village
· Ideally suited to downsizers and starting families alike
· Private landscaped garden to the rear (bordered by timber fencing) and private front Garden
· Spacious converted living room kitchen
· Second bedroom doubling as home office
· UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
A wonderfully presented two bedroomed end of terrace bungalow located approximately half a mile from Milngavie train station (North of Milngavie Village). As a property, it is ideal for downsizers and young professionals alike with the huge benefit of bedroom two doubling as a spacious home office. It also may favour with those looking to downsize for retirement, given its condition, level plot and two lovely areas of landscaped garden space. Over the duration of their custodianship, our clients have successfully altered the internal accommodation to create both a superb open plan living/kitchen area and second single bedroom which, quite pertinently, can be utilised as a home office should requirements dictate.
The accommodation is comprised of:- Reception hallway with generous storage provision off, living room open plan to kitchen, double principal bedroom, tiled three-piece bathroom suite and second single bedroom/home office.
Milngavie centre, literally, is minutes away and its pedestrianised heart offers a fantastic range of quality independent shops, along with Boots, Marks & Spencer’s and Tesco. There are coffee shops, restaurants, banks and a good-sized Post Office. Walks abound nearby and Milngavie has a railway station with four trains an hour into Glasgow’s West End and City Centre, including a direct service terminating at Edinburgh, Waverley. Regular bus services.
SAT NAV REF: G62 8PN
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.