Flat 4, Homebrae House, 1 Strathblane Road, Milngavie, Glasgow, G62 8DN
· Larger style one bedroomed retirement flat
· Part of popular McCarthy & Stone development
· Minimum age requirement of 60
· Elevated ground floor position
· Immaculately finished
· On site development manager
· Emergency call system
· Lift access to upper floors
· Residents’ lounge
· Residents’ laundry
· Guest suite
· Outdoor communal patio area
· Resident and visitors parking
Rarely available to market, this larger style one bedroomed retirement flat occupies a particularly appealing position within Milngavie’s conveniently located Homebrae House, with abundant natural light and a leafy outlook belying the very convenient situation of the property. The comfort afforded by the accommodation really needs to be assessed first-hand to be fully appreciated, with contemporary fixtures, fittings and appliances to be found throughout.
Summary of Accommodation
- Welcoming reception hallway
- Bright and spacious lounge with dual aspect windows
- Contemporary integrated kitchen
- Shower room with walk in enclosure
- Generous principal bedroom with fitted storage
In all, one of the best examples of its kind to come to market in recent years and one deserving of prompt inspection.
This really is a delightful flat in a highly convenient location for the shops and amenities of the village centre, including Marks and Spencer and Tesco and, at the nearby retail park Waitrose and Aldi.
SAT NAV REF: G62 8DN
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.