97 Henderland Road, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 1JD
- Extensively remodelled detached bungalow
- Finished to the highest of standards
- Astounding views across Glasgow
- Flexible layout across six principal apartments
- Balcony with glass balustrade
- Generous floor area of approx. 1,770 ft2
- Superb rear garden – west facing
- Off street driveway parking
Enjoying a quite commanding position on Henderland Road with superb views across the surrounding district, this simply stunning detached bungalow has been expertly remodelled and finished to the highest of industry standards throughout. A home that delivers both practically and in aesthetic and one that will attract interest from a wide variety of buyer profiles. Early inspection is advised.
The programme of remodelling has included the implementation of a double storey extension to the rear, along with the raising of the roof to create an additional bedroom and bathroom on the first floor. As a result, the accommodation is now split over three levels and is perfectly designed to take advantage of the aforementioned views. Internally, no expense has been spared, with quality floor and wall coverings, appliances, and other fixtures and fittings contributing to a real sense of luxury.
Summary of Accommodation
- Entrance vestibule through to reception hallyway
- Open plan dining kitchen with Juliet balcony
- Spacious lounge with double doors out to rear garden
- Tiled shower room with walk in enclosure
- Four double bedrooms
- Tiled shower room
- Tiled bathroom with separate walk-in enclosure
Externally, there is an amazing rear garden which is laid to a very appealing mixture of stone paviours and lawn – ensuring plenty of space for al fresco dining and child’s play alike. The views from the rear garden really need to be seen first-hand to be fully appreciated. Accessed via an external door is a boiler/utility room – a space which affords great storage – whilst a monobloc driveway provides off street parking for a number of vehicles.
The property is located at the westerly end of Switchback and nearby Westerton Railway Station. Closeby you will find the Parish Church and the excellent Westerton Primary School, with secondary provision at Boclair Academy. The railway station provides a number of services each hour into Glasgow’s West End and City Centre, as well as, westbound, to Clydebank and West Dunbartonshire.
SAT NAV REF: G61 1JD
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.