448 Bearsden Road, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 1QE
• Well presented semi-detached two bedroom bungalow
· Great location for access to West End/City Centre
• Private, fully enclosed garden to the rear
• Spacious bay windowed lounge
• Two bedrooms with integrated storage wardrobes
· Floored and lined attic room
• Driveway off road parking
• UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
· Perfect for couples and downsizers alike
Ideally situated for access to both Bearsden Cross and Glasgow’s West End, this very versatile two bedroomed semi-bungalow will offer appeal to a wide variety of buyers, but perhaps especially young couples/families. Constructed pre-war, the property has been tastefully upgraded in areas and well maintained over the years.
Internally, the property is comprised of a bay-windowed, front-facing family living space with a neutral pallet and centrepiece fireplace, two double bedrooms, a modern kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units finished in white and a fully tiled three-piece bathroom suite with overhead electric shower. The property also benefits from UPVC windows throughout and floored and lined loft space with fixed latter for access. Externally there is a private front garden and drive and a landscaped enclosed garden to the rear with drying facilities.
The property is at the very south of Bearsden’s Westerton district with the boundary to Glasgow. Whilst the postcode is Bearsden (G61) in East Dunbartonshire, council tax is actually paid to Glasgow City Council. Close by is the expanses of Dawsholm Park and, just to the south, the excellent shopping facilities, including a Morrisons and a Marks & Spencer’s, at Anniesland. In nearby Temple, there is the superb David Lloyd Health Club/Leisure Centre. The nearest railway stations can be found at Westerton (Bearsden) and Anniesland.
SAT NAV REF: G61 1QE
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.