1/2, 7 Keystone Road, Milngavie, Glasgow, G62 6JF
- Two bedroomed first floor flat
- Excellent development opportunity
- Located close by Milngavie Village.
- Double glazed, gas central heating.
- Large area of private garden
- Ideal for investors, downsizers and first-time buyers.
An excellent opportunity for renovation, this property is brought to the market providing a fantastic opportunity for investors, first time buyers and downsizers alike. A spacious two bedroom flat set back from the road providing a secluded feel and bright leafy view to the front, all paired with the generous room sizes offered inside. The flat shares the communal hall with only one other flat with a common close and stair leading to the first floor of the building.
Internally the property provides - welcoming reception hallway, lounge/dining room with dual window formation and generous storage cupboard off, fitted kitchen, bathroom with overhead shower, two well-proportioned double bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits hugely from a private garden area hosting a small shed and patio area along with a bright lawn area used as a communal drying green.
Just south of the village’s pedestrianised centre (Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Boots and a range of quality independent retailers) and but a few hundred yards north from Waitrose and Aldi. Lennox Park is, for a lovely stroll, just around the corner.
SAT NAV REF: G62 6JF
165 Milngavie Road
General Remarks and Information
By appointment through Rettie Bearsden,
165 Milngavie Road, Glasgow, Strathclyde, G61 3DY
Telephone 0141 943 3150
Fixtures and Fittings:
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.onthemarket.com, www.thelondonoffice.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Rettie Bearsden, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any rooms with coombed ceilings will be measured at floor level and the text will reflect the nature of the ceilings. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.